The purpose of the SAC is to inform, encourage and provide opportunities for parents and community members to be involved in the planning and evaluation of the school’s instructional program and quality improvement process. The SAC makes recommendations concerning the school’s performance, Improvement, Priority Improvement or Turnaround Plan.
Our Accountability Committee is:
- A place to bring ideas and constructive concerns to help Arrowhead be the best it can be
- An opportunity to receive information concerning the process for our improvement plan
- A way to connect parents to school data
- A place to review the school budget
- A collective voice for parents and community members
Per State law, SAC must have 12 – 15 members, including:
- The school Principal or their designee
- At least one teacher who provides instruction at the school
- At least 3 parents of students currently enrolled (always at least one more parent than school staff)
- At least 1 community member
- At least 1 member of PTCO, PASS or other recognized school organization
Meetings are held the third Wednesday at 5:30 on a quarterly basis during the school year.. Meetings are open to the public and are held at the school; everyone is encouraged to attend.
Meeting Dates 2016-2017